We are currently working in connection with our Client to recruit a Finance Officer for the Belfast area. Full-time, permanent position consisting of 35 hours per week at a rate of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
The post holder will contribute to the effective management and administration of finance within the organisation and provide an effective customer focused support service to all internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
Main duties include:
- Undertake day-to-day bookkeeping using Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain financial information and systems and assist in the preparation of management accounts and budgets
- Ensure that all orders are authorised and assigned to correct budget category and department
- Ensure that all invoices are processed for payment due dates
- Maintain, prepare and submit VAT returns to HMRC
- Assist management in preparing monthly accounts, annual statutory financial accounts and liaise with auditor
- Ensure that bank accounts are reconciled and accruals and payments and calculated monthly
- Assist management with aged debtors and credit control monitoring
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience working with Sage Line 50
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.