We are currently working in connection with our highly successful and award-winning Client to recruit a Contracts Manager to be based in Newry. Full-time, permanent position with a negotiable salary depending on experience.
In your role as Contracts Manager you will ensure awareness of all relevant contractual terms and ensure team members are aware of the terms which will impact on the duties.
Main duties include:
- Ensure correct manpower is allocated to the contract to meet with requirements and manage variances in manpower
- Ensure all aspects of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality
- Ensure that all travel and logistical arrangements are sufficient for delivery as per the customers’ requirements
- Manage all Contractual variances to include adequate recording of variances and obtaining agreement on price by liaising with the relevant company personnel
- Identify subcontractors, agree favourable terms and manage their performance, ensuring that the work is carried out to the highest of quality
- Work with the Planning Department and other relevant departments to produce a realistic programme for contract delivery
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Contracts Manager within the fit out industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Health insurance plan
- Life insurance plan
- Ongoing training courses for career progression
- International travel opportunities
- Various other employee perks
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company which places a strong emphasis on the investment of their people. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career, whilst adding value to a highly motivated and results driven team.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.