We are currently working in connection with our Client to recruit a Finance Assistant for their Belfast based business. Full-time, permanent position, consisting of 37.5 hours per week and a salary of £18,145 per annum.
The post holder will be required to play an important role in the preparation and input of financial data, in order to ensure an efficient running of the accounts department.
Main duties include:
- Cash book management
- Petty cash management, including processing petty cash cheques
- Making and recording of lodgements to various bank accounts
- Journal preparation and data input into the financial systems
- Assist with the undertaking of financial audits and petty cash inspections
- Liaising with banks regarding encashment facilities and other banking issues
- Provide ad hoc reports, investigations or analysis
- Regularly liaising with management and staff across all sites, along with banks and other external parties as necessary
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) or equivalent to include both maths and English Language
- A minimum of one years’ experience working in a busy finance office
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Ability to work unsupervised and towards tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.