Restaurant Manager required for our Clients’ well-established, award winning organisation. 5 out of 7 days per week, £25,000 per annum.
Main duties include:
- Running service to a 4 Silver Star and 2AA Rosette standard in all food areas of the hotel
- Maximising covers and revenue in line with targets
- Rostering of staff in line with booking, financial targets and service standards
- Effective communication with staff, heads of department and senior management to ensure the smooth running of daily operations, to include team briefs and handovers
- Training, development and all aspects of HR management within the department, including planning and organising staff holidays, managing absence and performance
- Ensuring guest satisfaction is maintained at 4 Star Hotel and 2 AA Rosette standards, including effectively managing any customer feedback and ensure continuous improvement of customer service
- Liaising with the Sales Team, including organising operations for upcoming promotions and events
- Ensuring staff compliance with licencing laws, health & safety and other statutory regulations in line with company policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work in other departments when required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Extensive food and wine knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering high standards of customer service and presentation
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills, to include knowledge and experience of HR practices
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work and live in the UK in line with UK legislation
The Restaurant Manager role will be a full-time, permanent position with a salary of £25,000 per annum.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us today on 028 9023 4324.