Lynn Recruitment are recruiting for a HGV driver/pole erector for our Belfast based client on a fulltime 6 month rolling contract.
The salary is negotiable and dependant on experience and it is essential to have pole erecting experience.
Main Duties Include:
- Installation and removal of poles, including dressing new poles
- Replacing/renewing existing drop-wires
- Replacing/renewing overhead and UG joints in the BT network
- Ensuring all works are completed by the SLA set by the client
- Confirming all works are completed to the correct company and client Health and Safety standards
- (HCC) HGV (Class C+E and / or C1 + E) driving licence
- 2 years’ experience of driving a large vehicle up to 16.5 tonnes.
- Experience in the use of pole erection units, mobile elevating platforms