Senior ICT Engineer required for our Clients Castleblayney based business. 40 hours per week, with a salary of £40,000 plus per annum.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading and ever expanding business with a combined workforce of over 730 employees. Our Client recognises the need to strengthen its ICT capacity and wishes to appoint the expertise and skills of an experienced Senior ICT Engineer.
Reporting to the Group IT Director the ideal candidate will be responsible for the administration of the enterprise ICT infrastructures with a focus on automation and self-service.
- Build, install, upgrade and maintain ICT infrastructure
- Manage all issues arising and ensure timely resolution and meet Service Level Agreements
- Work with 3rd party vendors to enhance business applications
- Proactively monitor and manage the health and configuration of the ICT network and take corrective actions based upon Standard Operating Procedures
- Apply and update system upgrades, firmware and infrastructure changes
- Research root cause problems and update SOP’s as necessary
- Coordinate, negotiate and implement systems availability and upgrade activities
- Monitor and respond to ICT support calls
- Maintain ISO 9001 folder and system structure
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN and WAN, an understanding of LAN and WAN routing and site to site VPN connectivity
- Thorough understanding of enterprise IT technologies, including storage, networking, servers, email, exchange, office 365 and security/converged systems
- Computer Science related Degree (desirable)
- Ability to multi-task and work on several high priority projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team environment
- Experience producing documentation, including; user guides and standard operating procedures for all ICT areas of the business
- Ability to identify recurring issues and plan mitigation measures
- Microsoft Sharepoint experience
The Senior ICT Engineer role will be a full-time, permanent position consisting of 40 hours per week and a salary of £40,000 per annum plus per annum, depending on level of experience.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.