Financial Advisor required for Belfast based organisation. 37.5 hours per week, £25,000 per annum plus bonus structure.
Main duties include:
- Build and maintain Client bases, keeping current Client plans up-to-date and recruiting new Clients on an ongoing basis
- Contact Clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines
- Explain and document for Clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the Personal Financial Advisor
- Explain to individuals and groups the details of financial assistance available to college and university students, such as loans, grants, and scholarships
- Guide Clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills
- Implement financial planning recommendations, or refer Clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation
- Interview Clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
- Prepare and interpret for Clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections
- Recommend strategies Clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Research and investigate available investment opportunities to determine whether they fit into financial plans
- Analyse financial information obtained from Clients to determine strategies for meeting financial objectives
- Answer questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies
- Review accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment
- Sell financial products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and insurance if licensed to do so
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
The Financial Advisor role will be a full-time, permanent position, consisting of 37.5 hours per week and a salary of £25,000 per annum plus bonus structure.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us today on 028 9023 4324.