What you will do:
- Plan and manage outward business development tasks – including but not restricted to campaigns, mail shots and targeted initiatives.
- Efficient handling of inbound enquiries including arranging sales meetings, issue of proposals and follow up.
- Identifying and initiating relationships with potential referral partners.
- Identification and submission of relevant tender responses.
- Identification of suitable advertising/exhibition activities.
- Generation of business development information required for management reports.
- Oversee and review content on company's website, social media and e-bulletin
What you need:
Proven track record in a business development or senior sales role with experience in the ROI and European markets an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills with an innovative approach.
An attractive salary is on offer along with bonuses and supported professional development opportunities.
Hours of work Mon-Fri 9-5 pm. Frequent travel to client sites and industry events will be required therefore applicants must have a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Application deadline: 06/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday