Are you an effective and professional receptionist with strong administration skills? Our respected client has a vacancy to fill with immediate effect, read on for more details.
On behalf of our most respected client, we are recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to cover the prestigious front-of-house position with immediate effect. The successful candidate will provide efficient, effective, and professional Front of House and Administrative services.
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Front of House
- Provide a warm, genuine, and professional welcome to all those entering the building and direct and support them accordingly.
- Monitor external clients/visitor access, ensuring that the correct sign-in procedure is followed.
- Provide a seamless service by being genuine, polite, and discreet at all times.
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all FOH areas of the building are clean, tidy, and presentable.
- Proactively build relationships with tenants/clients individual clients/tenants to ensure that their needs are fully met.
- Ensure compliance with all in-house security, health, safety, fire, welfare, and standard operating policies, procedures, and protocols & compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- Ensure that any visiting clients are informed of the relevant health & safety arrangements upon entering the building.
- Report all health and safety issues to the Lead Surveyor, including accidents and near misses.
- Carry out such administrative and clerical duties as are required to assist the Lead Surveyor and or clients and visitors.
- Observe and comply with all company administrative and financial policies and procedures including cash handling and promptly report any issues to the Lead Surveyor.
- Effectively operate all systems within the Reception area.
- Organise the booking, set up and clear out of conference and meeting rooms, liaising with the catering company if required.
- Management of the gym including preparation of facilities, taking bookings, management of membership, reporting maintenance requirements, and assisting with inductions.
- Continuously develop and improve administrative processes within your area of responsibility.
- Assist other team members, tenants, and visitors whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Be prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner.
- Be responsive to the need to work extended hours and also weekends when requested.
Training and Development.
- Be willing to attend, and successfully complete, relevant training courses to fulfil the needs of the role.
- Maintain a smart, clean, and professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent team co-operation but, equally, the ability to work on your own initiative when required.
- Display excellent standards of customer care.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Have strong organisational, administrative, and multi-tasking skills.
- Present the highest standards of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Maintain good computer skills e.g. Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to adapt to new ideas and initiatives and to make constructive suggestions as appropriate.
If this role didn't align with your skillset, Lynn Recruitment has a broad range of career opportunities to choose from. Get in touch via our website or call us to find out more.
Lynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all current employment legislation. Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.