Working closely with our well established award winning client, we are recruiting for Graduate Civil Engineers to join this prestigious company, develop and enhance their skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage project resources
- Ensure that the costs remain within the budget
- Conduct feasibility studies like site investigations, technical feasibility, etc.
- Ensure that the project work goes on smoothly according to schedule
- Acquire accurate information of the needs and requirements of the client
- Evaluate the environmental impact of the project and the risks associated
- Prepare blueprints using CAD software
- Prepare bids for tenders
- Assist in preparing the designs, specifications, etc., for the project
- Conduct routine inspection on the site to identify any potential problems
- Plan and carry out repair work and renovations
- Allocate work to the on-site staff
- Ensuring that the sites meet all the legal, health and safety guidelines
- Monitor the site work and prepare status reports for the management
- Report to the planning bodies and public agencies
- Coordinate with the other concerned professionals like architects, surveyors, contractors, etc.
- Prepare quotations for labour and materials
- Educate the on-site staff on safety precautions
As you gain experience and seniority, you will handle more complex work like managing other engineers, more advanced design or analysis, work, management of the more complex projects, etc.
You will have a degree in Civil Engineering accredited by Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)