- Work as team leader ensuring the collection and removal of recyclables, household, industrial and commercial waste, including bulky items from various locations.
- Carry out street cleaning duties throughout the District.
- Provide flexible and effective cover across a range of Client’s services delivered by the Cleansing Section
- Applicants must hold a valid Category C driving licence and have a valid up-to-date Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Driver Card.
- Applicants must hold a valid Digital Tachograph Driver card.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are able to read and understand written instructions.
- Applicants must provide specific and personal examples of having at least 1 year’s relevant experience in the following areas:
- Driving a Category C Vehicle on a public highway;
- Manual work and keeping simple records.
- Applicants must provide specific and personal examples of having at least 6 months’ relevant experience in the following areas:
- Working as part of a refuse collection/cleansing team or have operated a refuse collection vehicle/mechanical sweeper;
- Working to a set daily schedule/plan e.g. collection round.