Working closely with our well established client, we are recruiting for a Project Manager within their ICT Department. The department is responsible for managing large scale Microsoft 365 platform technology enabled change Projects, ensuring adherence to governance whilst delivering change across the organisation focusing on continuous improvement and value driven outcomes.
The Project Manager reports into the Senior Project Manager or Programme Manager and is responsible for leading and managing on a day to day basis, the delivery of a business change technology work stream and the associated business change activities. The Project Manager has responsibility for the successful delivery of the required outcomes, including the appropriate governance and assurance, monitoring progress, managing risks and issues, and ensuring the business readiness for change.
- Establishing and managing project scope of work to be delivered.
- Design and delivery of the project plans to deliver change by leading cross functional teams throughout the business to implement change and deliver new technology or business processes.
- Planning, assessment and prioritisation of the projects to be delivered, maintain and manage project plan/schedules to monitor it’s overall progress, managing delivery expectations, highlighting key dependencies, blockers, potential pressure points and key milestones so that the project objectives of time, cost, quality, scope and benefits are met.
- Management of budget allocated to the project(s), managing submission to the Project Board, monitoring and tracking expenditures and costs.
- Identify, record, monitor and report on risks, issues, dependencies, conflicts and priorities, escalating where appropriate.
- Project Performance and Controls, track and report on project status through agreed reporting lines, via agreed methodology, timelines and change control process, including preparation and presentation of quality Board packs. Resource Management, Secure resources, internal and 3rd party, resource planning, schedules and estimating for projects (s).
- Communications & Stakeholder Management, identify and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure stakeholder interests are identified, addressed and buy-in across large and often diverse groups is achieved.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and developing working best practices, for self and others within the project management community.
- Dependency Management where required.
Skills / Experience
- 5 years of recent experience of creating and managing large scale business improvement change projects
- Prince 2 qualified
- Experience with M365 platform technology apps and services
- Working within Healthcare environment experience
- Degree qualified