We are presenting an excellent opportunity for an IT Systems Analyst to take up a permanent role with our prestigious client based in Enniskillen. The main objective of the post is to provide and manage a service in support of the User Population and the ICT Infrastructure/ Architecture across a multi-site environment. The successful candidate will;
- Assist with digital transformation
- Analyse, design and implement ICT systems.
- Procure ICT systems and services.
- Manage ICT systems and services.
- Provide and manage ICT support.
- Manage ICT resources internal and external.
- Management of a User Support Function for ICT service delivery across a geographically dispersed network of locations
- Work towards digital transformation of the body
- Development and implementation of leading edge systems and solutions
- Systems analysis and design under the PRINCE2 methodology
- Build relationships with stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure continued support
- Risk analysis and management of the ICT Infrastructure and architecture
- Budgetary management
- People management
- Information Systems management
- Supplier relationship management
- Contract lifecycle management
- Service Level Agreement negotiation and management
- Research, investigation and evaluation of new solutions and proposals
- Advising Senior IT Management on procurement of hardware, software, support and services
- Procuring systems and services.
- Systems analysis, design and implementation under PRINCE2
- Insure seamless access to data through the introduction of reports and KPIs
- Establish Risk Management and Change Control under CRAMM / ISO9001
- Set-up configuration management of all project documentation
- Liaise with project Stakeholders to ensure work is neither overlooked or duplicated
- Preparation of Stage Plans for submission to Project Board for approval
- Agree the provision of external support specialists as required (including quality assurance)
- Procurement of required hardware, software and contractor services
- Manage the delivery and deployment of hardware and software
- Manage contractor services
- Reconciliation of invoices for hardware, software and contractor services procured and delivered
- Provision of management and administration for, as a minimum;
- Windows 10
- Windows servers
- MS Exchange
- MS RDS
- Checkpoint VPN
- MS DPM
- Symantec email filter
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- CISCO products
- Virus Defences
- HP Printer range
- SQL databases
- Systems administration for RDBMS applications;
- CORE Human Resources
- INTEGRA Financials
- Fleet Management
Network Management and Administration
- Network Management and Administration using;
- MPLS network
- CISCO Routers and Switches
- Manage and control activities of staff within the Section
- Seek to develop teams and individuals to improve performance and meet business objectives
- Consultancy provision to other Departments
- Assist in IT/digital transformation, helping the Body to meet its strategic objectives
- Participate in the digital transformation work, in line with the long term strategic plan of the Body
- The above is given as a broad range of duties and is not intended to be a complete description of all tasks.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following essential criteria in their application form.
- A degree in Information Technology and a minimum of three years ICT Project Management experience – (systems analysis, application implementation, network administration, project and staff management experience)
- A relevant degree with a substantial IT element and a minimum of five years relevant ICT Project Management experience - ( systems analysis, application implementation, network administration, project and staff management)
- A minimum of seven years’ experience gained in an ICT function, of which five years should be as a senior Project Manager (systems analysis, application implementation, network administration, project and staff management)
- A current valid driving licence and have access to a form of transport which will allow the jobholder to effectively carry out the functions of this role across multiple sites
Applications will also be considered from candidates with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated above.