Lynn Recruitment are working in connection with our client to appoint a Solicitor for the Bangor area. This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday.
The successful candidate will deal with a broad range of clients, including individuals, companies and trusts whether based in in Northern Ireland or elsewhere wishing to acquire or dispose of residential/commercial property.
Main Duties Include:
- Deal with a broad range of clients, including individuals, companies and trusts whether based in in Northern Ireland or elsewhere wishing to acquire or dispose of residential/commercial property.
- Day to day supervision of the paralegal team. This is a fast paced role where the individual will have at least three years PQE experience working in a similar role and will be capable of running their own caseload and working on their own initiative, demonstrating a high level of client service delivery.
- You will process sale and purchase of residential property Drafting, negotiating and implementing sale and purchase missives Noting on title, settling transactions and client reporting Preparing states for settlement and cash statements to clients Instructing searches and reports
- General property management for various types of client properties
- Drafting deeds of conditions and putting in place pro-forma styles for plot sales
- Dealing with residential tenancies / short assured tenancies
- Supervision of plot sales paralegal team
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Previous experience of working on residential property transactions is essential
- Previous supervision experience is desirable
- Takes a pragmatic, pro-active and commercial approach to transactions Interest and enthusiasm for property industry
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills
- Takes responsibility for their own transactions and advice
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Shows understanding of clients’ needs, and tailors advice appropriately
- Works to understand the department’s key clients, the industry they operate in and the challenges they face
- Works effectively with other team members, and is able to supervise the work of those less qualified
- Provides client advice that is well presented and tailored to client needs
- Commercial and Profit Focus Conduct and communication skills
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join our well established client, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.