We are currently working in connection with our Client, a leading multi-national IT provider, to recruit 40 IT Service Desk Analysts for their German/Dresden based business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to relocate and is looking to pursue a career in IT. The salary will be 18,000-21,000 Euros (0-2 years experience) 21,000-24,000 Euros (over two years)
The successful candidate will be fluent in both written and spoken German. EU Nationals with a valid work permit and fluent German will be considered.
Required Skills, Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 1 year experience in Information Technology, with a minimum of 6 months in programming/analysis, 6 or more months experience in an IT Operations role supporting applications and/or infrastructure
- Excellent communication and consultative skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Broad understanding of application development and support methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, project management, database technology, and operating system components of environments
Desired Skills Competencies, Education or Experience:
- Experience in application and infrastructure support.
- Certifications related to application development and support (Primarily SAP) - Desired
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams of technical resources, consultants and vendors.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a business that is committed to ensuring that their customers recieve a first class level of service and offer genuine opportunities for career progression.