We are currently working with a leading multinational IT provider, to recruit an Associate Team Leader in the Belfast area. This is a full time / permanent role at an hourly rate of £11.00.
Working within one of the organisation’s largest campaigns, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the support team, which is providing comprehensive Voice and Email support to customers. This support service provided by the team will range from offering end-user support to coordination with the vendor, client problem management team & other towers, whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
Main Duties and responsibilities
The role requires proficiency in support desk area as the team members will support:
- Performing Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
- Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
- Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD’s
- Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
- Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
- Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPad Peripherals and -Networking
- Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
- Exposure to a similar role for a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience of working in a 24/7 environment.
- Team Leader experience gained in an I.T Help Desk environment.
- ITIL foundation certified or exposed to the framework.
- CompTIA A+ / Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Comp TIA PDI+
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
This role is subject to a 6-month probationary period after which a permanent contract will be offered.
For more information on this role please call us on 02890234324.
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com if you are interested in this position