We are currently working in connection with our prestigious Client, a leading hospitality company, to recruit a Reception Supervisor to be based in Belfast. 40 hours per week, £9 per hour.
If you are an experienced Reception Supervisor who is highly organised and able to effectively communicate with people at all levels then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with your further.
The successful candidate will maintain standard operational procedures for the front desk, ensuring that daily arrivals are welcomed and their needs catered for in order to maintain and exceed guest expectations.
Main duties include:
- Ensure the correct room allocation for guests has been adhered to
- Ensure all accounts are monitored and payment received
- Completion of shift leader/supervisor duties as detailed by the Apartment Manager
- Ensure all front of desk staff are fully conversant with the facilities within the organisation
- Actively participate in any training and personnel exercises designed to improve standards and performance levels.
- Carry out meeting with staffs and implement any training measures when appropriate
- Maintain a close working relationship between sales, reservations and front office
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate a team of staff
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Hotel Group
- Staff benefits scheme – discounts on shopping, travel, food, etc.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Continuous job vacancies throughout the Group
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.