Are you a highly motivated, organised hospitality professional? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity into hospitality management? We have a role suited to your skills, read on for further information. Lynn recruitment is working with a rustic bistro located in the historic town of Carrickfergus.
- Manage standards and quality across all areas of the restaurant and front of house operation Work with the Front of House Manager and team to develop the restaurant product and standards of service
- Ensure that the restaurant operates to the highest standard at all times Ensure that the FOH set up and close-down procedures are followed on a daily basis
- Ensure effective management of light equipment and stock control
- Applicants must have a friendly and engaging manner and strive for ultimate customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer service Have a genuine passion for hospitality and ensure that the teams they lead and work with share this
- Passionate & knowledgeable about Alcoholic beverages and Cocktails and Food Service
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment:
- At least 1 years experience at supervisor level within a high volume restaurant/bar environment
- £10.50 p/h Flexible to work hours as required
If this role isn’t for you, Lynn Recruitment source a broad range of career opportunities to choose from. Get in touch via 028 9023 4324 to find out more.
Lynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all current employment legislation. Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.