Communications Manager required for our Clients industry leading and expanding Castleblayney based organisation. 40 hours per week, £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
With a clear ambition to growly strongly over the coming years, capitalising on the many investment opportunities, our Client recognises the need to strengthen communication across all businesses, internally and externally, and now wish to appoint an experienced Communications Manager to help drive future activities.
Reporting to the Group General Manager you will lead in the design, development and implementation of all internal and external communication strategies, across all companies within the Group and assist planning of future projects in support of business objectives.
With an emphasis on shaping the corporate identity, strengthening communications across a large mobile workforce, managing new campaigns and leveraging new and existing communication channels, you will provide expert advice to the executive leadership team as well as other internal stakeholders.
This role will identify strongly with the Clients’ corporate values of Integrity, Positivity and Community, ensuring all our communication reflects this as the business continues to grow.
Passionate about branding and communications you will ensure that the strategy aligns with the overall business and marketing goals.
- Qualified in Communications or related discipline, you will be a self-starter who is driven, flexible, creative and detail-orientated
- Be highly presentable and articulate with excellent project management skills
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- A proven track record in branding and communications
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross functional teams
- Flexible with travel requirements
The Communication Managers role will be a full-time, permanent position, consisting of 40 hours per week and a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us today on 028 9023 4324.
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com if you are interested in this position