We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our Clients’ industry leading business. 37.5 hours per week, £8.65 per hour.
Main duties include:
- Handle telephone calls in a polite and friendly manner and provide appropriate solutions to customer queries
- Deal with customer emails and process requests as required
- Effective handling of customer complaints
- General administration duties i.e. filing, photocopying, stock ordering, mail duties etc.
- Maintain and update required spreadsheets and reports for each department
- Operation of electronic software relevant to the role
- Data input duties as and when required
- Carry out internal audits as required
- Assist visiting customers on site during busy hours including registration and provision of relevant equipment
- Assist in the maintenance of electronic and manual filing systems
- Comply with all relevant internal and legislative policies and procedures
- Day to day management of cash box including making cash payments to customers on site
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 5 GCSE’s to include Maths and English or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
The Administrator role will be a full-time, temporary position consisting of 37.5 hours per week at a rate of £8.65 per hour.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 9023 4324.